Going Through Menopause?
Tired of the hot flashes?
Tired of the sleepless nights?
Tired of being irritable?
Approximately 45 million women in the US are going through menopausal transition at any one time. The average age for a woman to start menopause is 51 years old, however some factors can cause early menopause, like being malnourished (4 yrs early) and smoking (1 1/2 years early).
According to hospital statistics, 40% of women suffer from at least one bone fracture after the age of 50.
75% of women experience menopause symptoms on a regular basis.
The average life expectancy for US women today is 84 years which means that many women spend around 50% of their adult life as a menopausal or post-menopausal female.
Don’t let menopause dictate your life. You can control it.
Support strong bones and teeth with Xtra-Cal® Advanced. This supplement is formulated to aid the absorption and digestion of calcium and to support healthy aging.
- Helps build strong bones and maintain bone density and healthy teeth.
- Three easy-to-swallow tablets supply 100% of the Daily Value (100%DV) for calcium and Vitamin D.
- Provides Vitamin D for improved calcium absorption.
- Contains rose hips and turmeric for antioxidant support.
Women often need help maintaining urinary tract health. Make it easy with Triple Berry Complex’s exclusive blend of whole cranberries, blueberries and bilberry fruit. Research has shown that cranberries can provide support. Enjoy their antioxidant benefits with a powerhouse of other antioxidants in an easy, once-a-day tablet.
- Blueberries are one of the best sources of antioxidants, including beta-carotene and Vitamin C.
- Bilberry offers antioxidant support.
- Provides the urinary health benefits of cranberries without the sugar and calories of cranberry drinks.
- In capsule form.
Enhanced Woman’s Choice formula includes a blend of soy, Kudzu root and Chasteberry to help reduce the severity of perimenopausal symptoms. Supports comfort and well-being for women during monthly hormonal fluctuations and menopause, in just one tablet per day.